How to apply for sample and/or data:
- Create an account in Podium, verify your email address and your account will be checked by the Administrator and activated.
- Start your application by filling in the application form via https://podium.bbmri.nl. To gain access, this form including your research questions, required data and/or samples, financing, and timeline of the research must be submitted via this portal
- On the application form please fill in:
- Organisations: Dutch Cardiovascular Alliance
- Background: list the cohorts of your interest (or add them separately in an attachment)
- The submitted application will be send to the board of the DCVA Infrastructure Pilar. The board will contact the cardiovascular cohorts in your application.
- As a requester you will receive status updates through Podium about the current status of your request.
- Once an application is approved, a Data and or Material Transfer Agreement (DTA or MTA) needs to be prepared at the legal department of your organization. The ELSI Servicedesk form Health-RI shares some templates
- Data and/or material will be released after signing the DTA or MTA.